“Partnerships for Civil Service Excellence: Trends from the Astana Civil Service Hub Participating Countries” panel session in the framework of the ASPA Annual Conference
The panel session was aimed at bringing together experts and practitioners from CIS, Caucasus and Central Asian countries, including government officials, academia and multilateral organizations to:
- Shed light onto the transformations of the civil service in the concerned countries for the benefit of the ASPA members, particularly scholars and practitioners with research interests in the region;
- facilitate the exchange of practical experience in addressing key civil service challenges, focusing on country-specific challenges and reform initiatives;
- explore the ACSH’s role to enable multilateral cooperation and learning opportunities among the countries of the region;
- provide a dialogue platform for addressing knowledge needs and capacity-building opportunities;
- potentially form peer-to-peer learning alliances aimed at addressing priority civil service areas;
- facilitate networking of the ACSH participating countries with the ASPA members.
When: March 18, 2017
Where: Atlanta, Georgia, the USA
For more information, please, visit News page.