The representatives of the Astana Civil Service Hub participating countries visited the headquarters of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to outline further ways of cooperation between OECD and the Astana Hub to improve the system of civil service in the participating countries.
The visit agenda included a number of meetings and seminars:
- Meeting with Mr. Rolf Alter, Head of the OECD Public Governance and Territorial Development Directorate, to delineate the vector of further collaboration between the Hub participating countries and OECD;
- Meeting with Lisa Williams, Co-Director of the Effective Institutions Platform Secretariat (EIP) to discuss the further implementation and advancement of the model of the Hub’s Alliance of practitioners;
- Meeting with the OECD Anti-Corruption Network to plan joint activities on anti-corruption and asset declarations;
- Working meeting on Strategic Human Resources Management Study (SHRM study) to discuss the progress of the study;
- Seminar to present the reforms of civil service in the Hub participating countries (Presentation_Georgia, Presentation_Kazakhstan, Presentation_Kyrgyzstan).
OECD is a co-founder and one of the main partners of the Regional Hub of Civil Service in Astana.
For more information about the visit, please, read our news.